- Infection or severe tooth decay that make it too expensive to repair the tooth
- Advanced stages of periodontal disease that affects the tissues and bone structures supporting the tooth
- Teeth that are blocking other teeth from coming in due to impaction
- Overcrowding that affects the ability for orthodontic work to be completed
- Wisdom teeth that are impacted or affecting overall oral health and wellness
Dr. Knight has encountered several instances where the wisdom tooth AND the adjacent tooth have non-repairable decay. This, unfortunately, leads to BOTH teeth being extracted. This can be avoided by removing the wisdom tooth before it has an opportunity to damage surrounding teeth!!!!